Thursday, July 16, 2015

"Just A Thought" It is a new day, a new time and another journey.

I have not written for a season. I have been learning about myself and about life. I tend to focus on others and not to focus on myself. When the focus is in the wrong place nothing happens. The first thing that needs to happen is for me to understand who I am and where I'm going, and how I'm going to get there. This began an amazing journey in my life. It took me to a new place, a new phase to walk out and learn from. I came to a point in my life that I realized I needed something more that just the normal. That has just never been enough for me. There is something in me that was created to do and want great things. I was created to walk in greatness. I was just not willing to do what it took to get there. I have been on a journey to find that thing, that place, to find something that would satisfy that inner yearning in me. So what does that look like? I am looking and looking again to see what is really out there for me and what my next step in life is. Seeing things in a new light, or maybe just seeing them in the right light for the first time. I have always been a hard worker and loved doing things with my hands, I love to create. I love taking old things and recreating them. I thought certain things would just naturally happen. I realized that was a wrong thought pattern. My thoughts were drawing things into my life I did not want in my life. I also realized what I focused on expanded and became larger than life. I had to come to a point that I began (I am still working this out in my life) to learn that life happened to me because I did not understand I had the control over my life. Focus is so key for me to live a life filled with all the great things life has to offer. So what is my focus now looking like? It is inward for a season. Looking at who I have become and where I want to go in this next season of my life. Do I have it all figured out? No not yet but I'm working on it. I have decided that I am going to happen to life, it is not going to happen to me any longer. I will be present in all things I'm involved in and get an understanding of those around me. I will challenge myself to do and be more. To move into areas I have not wanted to. I will become more informed so I can add to what I am doing. I will become a person of worth and value to those I am connected with. Life is a journey and I will enjoy it. I am going to grab my life with both hands and wring all I can get out of it. I am going to live my life out loud, in such a way that those who are close friends will be excited about life too. I am going to focus on the right things that brings life to me and those around me. I am going to laugh and laugh again. I will dance and play and have a great time. I will be focused on where I am going. Life is such a wonderful experience, I won't miss any of it because I am focused on the wrong thing. I've learned pain is not always your enemy and that it has taught me things I would not have learned any other way. Was if fun? No not so much but it was needed, and it brought me to a new place in my life. The same goes for joy, you learn amazing things when your joyful. Each circumstance I have lived through I glean something I needed for my life, if I have focused correctly. Did the pain I experienced take me to another place and time, or create in me the very thing I had to have to move forward? Yes it did, but if I focused on the right thing I received exactly what I needed for the time in my life. So I guess the bottom line is. What do I from my life? Do I want to stay stuck in an area and miss the greatness that is all around me? Or do I want to take the time to extract from life all it has to offer? Life is a journey and I am going to be present and involved. That journey is what prepares you to be all you can be and help others when the timing it right. I will create good things for me. I will love, laugh, cry,and rest. I will see, hear, sing, and dance. I will do all that I am created to do and be. When it is my time to go home I will hear "Well done my good and faithful servant." Have a new thought, let it take you to a new place. Be flexible and willing to change. You might just love the new place. Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment